Edward Saunders Community Center
2777 Bailey Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14215
Please CLICK HERE to learn more about the CAO Sports P.L.U.S. Program
The Center Services Program is aggressively committed to strengthening out communities through a variety of services and programs, including:
- Advocacy and outreach,
- Strengthening the community's
- Building vital and healthy
- Connecting block clubs, parents,
schools, and businesses - improving the physical character of each community,
- Strengthening the positive forces impacting the lives of children and families, and
- Developing business opportunities to anchor our communities - for today and beyond.
- Bilingual Translation Assistance (Espanol)
- Citizen Participation (contact Linda Freidenburg - 716.886.2617)
- Block Club Incubator
- Utilizing seasoned Block Club Organizers, NSD United Neighborhoods helps committed citizens form independent associations called Block Clubs. United Neighborhoods Block Club Membership offers strategic planning, flyer and newsletter design, updates on community activism in Buffalo and abroad, free Xeroxing, and mentoring.
- Community Gardens,
- Neighborhood Advisory Councils (NACs),
- Digital Village
- Public Safety (Community Court, Restorative Justice).
- Neighborhood Centers
- Resource Centers and
- Service Outreach Centers
- Neighborhood Escort Service
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- Senior Services
- Senior programs are offered at the Pratt Willert Community Center and the Edward Saunders Community Center. Please call for more information.